Norwalk, CT – KBE Building Corporation opened its third office, at 200 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 5J, in Norwalk on May 5.
KBE works in 14 states throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Its current office locations include Farmington, Conn. and Columbia, Md.
“We could have continued to serve our Fairfield County clients from our Farmington headquarters — as we have for decades – but this county is doing great things in economic development, so we wanted to be here every day,” said Allan Kleban, KBE’s vice president of business development.
KBE has completed more than $140 million in construction volume in Fairfield County since 2009. Markets include senior living, K-12 schools, retail, and higher education.
“So much of Fairfield County has been shaped by KBE’s cutting-edge construction projects,” said Elizabeth Stocker, Director of Economic Development for the City of Norwalk. “Combined with their focus on giving back, it makes them exactly the kind of company we want in Norwalk.”
Current Fairfield County projects include
- Harry and Jeannette Weinberg Campus skilled nursing facility for Jewish Senior Services project in Bridgeport;
- Mixed-use renovation at 376-380 Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich;
- New dormitory at the University of Bridgeport;
- Renovation of the Campo Acres Shopping Center in Westport; and
- Preconstruction services for mixed-use complex in Darien for Federal Realty Investment Trust.
KBE also completed the renovation of Stamford’s J.M. Wright Technical High School last fall..