We reach AEC professionals, commercial owners, developers, facility managers, and university planners in New England.
Stats at a Glance
- HP’s digital edition has an average of 80,000 impressions per issue.
- Our monthly print circulation is between 3,500-4,000. Additional publications are printed for industry trade shows and conferences. Readership is approximately 16,000 across the New England states.
- The weekly newsletter, FastFacts Friday, is sent to over 6,300 AEC professionals in New England every Friday morning. We have an average of 18-21% opens per email campaign. The open rate averages around 19-20%. The click-through rate (CTR) average is 21%.
- High-Profile.com averages 18,000-20,000 unique visits a month. The two biggest referrers are Linkedin and Twitter. All press is shared on HP’s Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts daily.
Three Ways to Advertise
HP offers a variety a of options for brand exposure across many multimedia platforms. Scroll down to view the options.
Interested in submitting news or advertising in one of High-Profile’s media outlets? Want to learn more about our other digital marketing options?
2022 Editorial Calendar
Download this pdf to stay updated on each monthly focus and deadline.
Benefits of Being a Part of the High-Profile Network
Get in front of industry leaders and decision makers within the New England AEC/O community
- With an HP strategic marketing campaign, you can expand your business network, share your firm’s authentic voice, and better reach your target audience.
- Your news has a long shelf life! We will share your press on the daily news feed, all social media channels, our weekly newsletter, and in the monthly print/digital edition.
- Advertisers will work with a dedicated account executive who will be your firm’s contact with HP, and will assist in all matters of press and advertising.
- Your account executive is your partner in marketing on multi-levels including media sponsorship for events, reprints and flyers created from HP materials, subscription bundles, project profiles, anniversary spotlights, and other special considerations.
Three Ways to Advertise
High-Profile offers brand exposure on our website and in our weekly newsletter.
(Monthly edition is also digital)
Sponsor the Build Better Podcast
Sponsor packages include multi-media brand exposure, including V.O. spots, social media shoutouts, and digital branding.