Hartford – The Connecticut Building Congress (CBC) has announced an invitation for Connecticut firms to submit entries in six categories for the 2015 Project Team awards.
The CBC Project Team Awards recognize building projects that exemplify project team excellence and represent the best practices in teamwork by project owners, architects, engineers, constructors, and trades. This annual awards program recognizes projects whose team members have met or surpassed goals and achieved higher project quality through this close collaboration. CBC has been presenting the awards since 1996.
Consideration is limited to construction projects in Connecticut that have been substantially completed between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2015. All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
• New Construction (above $10 million construction cost).
• Major Renovations/Expansions (above $10 million construction cost).
• K-12 Schools – New or Renovations (any size) (exclusive category for K-12 school projects).
• Small Projects – New or Renovations (under $10 million construction cost).
• Transportation/Utilities/Civil (any size).
• Extraordinary Residential (above $2 million construction cost).
More information on categories and submission guidelines can be found at www.cbc-ct.org or by contacting Theresa Casey, CBC executive director, at [email protected]