Boston – AFE Region 8 will hold a face-to-face certified professional maintenance manager (CPMM) review class in our area, offered in conjunction with the AFE Region 8 Trade Show and Workshops.
The CPMM review class will take place over three days, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, April 25, 26, and 27. The class concludes on Thursday afternoon in time for registrants to attend the AFE 8 Regional Trade Show immediately following.
AFE’s uniquely designed CPMM curricula is tailored to meet the needs of experienced, working maintenance professionals ready to earn professional certification in maintenance management. The AFE Region 8 CPMM review class covers the following:
- Preventive maintenance and reliability centered maintenance.
- Predictive maintenance (infrared, ultrasonic, vibration, and chemical analysis).
- Work flow planning and scheduling, safety and inventory control strategies.
- Computerized maintenance management systems.
- Return on investment and life cycle cost.
- Indoor air quality documentation and total productive maintenance.
View class details and registration information at: http://bit.ly/AFE8CPS.