Boston – On Friday, July 14, Reebok unveiled the first interior visuals of its new global headquarters — the Home of Fitness — in Boston’s Seaport District.
Located at 25 Drydock Ave. in the Innovation & Design Building, Reebok plans for the space to be among the most innovative and healthiest workplaces in the U.S.
The new renderings showcase the fourth and fifth floors of the building, including the main arrival experience and reception area, as well as the work café.
Main entrance and reception area
- Articulation of the Reebok Delta as the first impression upon arrival at the concierge desk.
- Digital display component to showcase a rotating display of brand messaging, product campaigns, and more.
Reebok work space
- Alternative activity-based work zone, meeting locations to encourage collaboration.
- Comfortable and light-filled environment, with an amazing view of Boston’s skyline.
- Additional meeting space for employees.
- Grab and go style food offering and adjacent sit-down café.
- Multiple seating zones including bar height, booths, round-group, and lounge setting.
- Stadium bleacher seating for large group events and meetings.
Reebok Vice President John Lynch: “The new home of fitness will be more than just an office building, it will be a workplace unlike any other in an amazing part of the city. It will be a great environment to inspire Reebok to make the best fitness products in the world. These new visuals show that the new space is modern, beautifully designed, and innovative while retaining the authenticity of this historic building.”
Reebok intends to move into the new building in fall 2017.
“We chose to partner with Gensler on our new home because not only are they an internationally renowned architecture firm, but they also understood our vision of creating a collaborative workplace that will help our brand improve performance and represent our unique company culture, grounded in our passion for fitness.”
Arlyn Vogelmann, Studio Director and Principal at Gensler: “We are inspired and energized by Reebok – together we are creating a new world-class headquarters experience for both their staff and customers that will allow them to provide the most active and healthy workplace, attract top talent, and showcase the brand in the best possible way.”