Boston – Nickerson recently received 16 PRISM awards following the annual PRISM Awards Gala hosted on October 6 by the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB). This marks the second time that the firm has been recognized by the prestigious real estate industry organization’s awards program.
Nickerson received Gold Awards in the following categories:
- Marketing Professional of the Year – Lisa Nickerson.
- Most Valuable Team Player – Bridget Kelly.
- Rising Star of the Year – Michael Wood
- Community Spirit Award.
- Best Ad (Digital or Print), Builder or Associate – On behalf of Integrated Builders.
- Best Website, Community – On behalf of Center Plaza.
- Best Digital or Print Marketing Campaign, Builder or Associate – For campaign #MyFuseFit.
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign, Community – For campaign #CenterofItAll.
- Best Logo of the Year, Builder or Associate – On behalf of Visnick & Caulfield.
- Best Logo of the Year, Community – On behalf of Center Plaza.
Additionally, the team received Silver Awards in the following:
- Sales Person or Team of the Year, Associate – Sharon Viens.
- Best Website, Builder or Associate – On behalf of A.W. Perry.
- Best Ad (Digital or Print), Community – On behalf of The Preserve at Bay Club.
- Best Direct Mail Campaign, Builder or Associate – For Nickerson Holiday Cards.
- Best Logo of the Year, Builder or Associate – On behalf of Baystate Services.
- Best Logo of the Year, Community – On behalf of The Preserve at Bay Club.
“The Nickerson team’s passion and enthusiasm for the marketing and real estate industry is embodied in all the work we deliver for our industry-leading clients, making these distinguished honors even more meaningful in our ongoing mission of delivering excellence to our clients,” said Lisa Nickerson, Founder and Principal of Nickerson. “We’re excited to be recognized by BRAGB for our integrated communications work and congratulate all of this year’s PRISM Award winners.”
The PRISM Awards recognizes the most notable projects and innovative achievements of builders, developers, project owners, architects, land planners, marketing/advertising firms, interior designers, remodelers and other professionals in the Greater Boston area. The 2016 PRISM Awards recognized 166 recipients in more than 80 submission categories ranging from new construction and remodeling, to design, sales, and marketing.
Notably, the 2016 program received a record turnout of over 300 submissions, a 35% increase in entries compared to 2015, according to BRAGB. Submissions were reviewed by an independent panel of nationally acclaimed experts, and awards were presented live during the event at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. More than 400 industry professionals were in attendance, which also represented an all-time high for the event.