Glastonbury, CT – The S/L/A/M Collaborative (SLAM) announced that team members in its Glastonbury, Atlanta, Boston, and Los Angeles offices have been promoted to associate.
-Jason Sims, AIA is a NCARB registered architect currently serving as an architect primarily in the higher education market.
-Ellen Altman, AIA, LEED AP serves as a registered architect primarily for the education market.
– Zhanbin Jiang is a design professional supporting the firm’s multi-market practices in education, healthcare and corporate.
– Melissa Anthony specializes in the programming, planning and design for projects in the healthcare market.
– Tara Bengstonis serves all offices in architectural design packages and environmental graphics, trade shows/conferences, advertising, marketing collateral, branding, website design and social media.
– Nate Bernier, LEED GA is working with in-house design and construction teams.
– Eric Caisse was recently promoted to business solutions developer responsible for serving in the design and development of critical business solutions.
– Derek Czenczelewski is promoted to markets manager, supporting the healthcare and corporate markets.
– Chris Dittrich is a senior project manager working on a diverse range of construction and design-build projects.
– Kat Hobert is supporting a diverse range of education markets.
– Emily Ky serves as a registered architect on large-scale projects in the education market.
– Rod Neff is a senior project manager, working on construction and design-build projects.
– Michael Rettenmeier, PLA, ASLA works in SLAM’s landscape architecture studio.
– Matt Slightom serves as a design professional supporting the firm’s multi-market practices in education, healthcare and corporate.
SLAM Los Angeles
Shikha Chandrasena primarily serves as a design professional on projects in the healthcare market.