Braintree, MA – Peabody Properties, a full-service real estate and property management firm, announced that is participating in the new CDC Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program. Peabody Properties is one of the first property management companies to offer the COVID vaccination clinics to its senior affordable housing communities throughout greater Boson.
Peabody Properties, on behalf of the owners for 52 affordable housing developments built for seniors, applied to participate in the new CDC Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program in late 2020. Just this week alone, 14 Peabody Properties communities either have received or will receive their first dose of the vaccine, with the remaining communities expected to commence their vaccination clinics by the end of this month.
The Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care (LTC) Program provides end-to-end management of the COVID-19 vaccination process, including cold chain management, on-site vaccinations, and fulfillment of reporting requirements, to facilitate safe vaccination for residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and affordable senior housing developments, while reducing the burden on LTC facilities and jurisdictional health departments.
As part of this program, CVS is offering the following to the applicable Peabody Properties communities:
- Scheduling and coordination of on-site clinic date(s) directly with each facility;
- Ordering of vaccines and associated supplies (e.g., syringes, needles, personal protective equipment);
- Ensuring cold chain management for vaccine;
- Providing on-site administration of vaccine;
- Reporting required vaccination data (approximately 20 data fields) to the local, state/territorial, and federal jurisdictions within 72 hours of administering each dose; and
- Adhering to all applicable Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) COVID-19 testing requirements for LTCF staff.