Hartford, CT – On July 1, the Professional Women in Construction Connecticut Chapter (PWC CT) welcomed its new board of directors for the 2020-21 program year.
In an effort to diversify the experience level of board members and to provide additional opportunities for leadership positions within the chapter, members voted on amended bylaws approving the addition of two director-at-large positions to the board, increasing the number of director positions from five to seven, and increasing the overall board from nine to 11 individuals. Board officers and directors are elected by the PWC CT chapter members.
– Patricia Bilotto transitions from chapter secretary to chapter president. She is the manager of marketing and business development for van Zelm Engineers. She has nearly 30 years’ experience in marketing, communications, and business development. She also chairs the Membership Committee.
– Rebeccah Eldridge, AIA, LEED AP, of Shepley Bulfinch, returns to the board as vice president. This is her third year as chapter VP. She also chairs the chapter’s Sponsorship Committee.
– Carolyn Kurth, CPA, CFE, of CohnReznick, brings accounting experience with her to the PWC CT board as returning treasurer. She also serves on the Scholarship Committee.
– Dawn Meeker, director at Marcum, LLP, is new to the board and will join as chapter secretary. She will continue as a volunteer of the Awards Committee.
– Laurann Asklof, principal of Shipman & Goodwin, LLP will serve on the board as director and will continue to participate in the chapter’s Programs, Mentorship, and Scholarship Committees.
– Tracy Cassie, AIA, EDAC, of the S/L/A/M Collaborative, returns to the board for her fifth year as director. She is also the chapter’s Mentorship Program Committee chair.
– Kim Colapietro, partner of EDI Landscape, LLC returns for her second year on the PWC CT board as director. She also serves as the Awards Committee chair.
– Kyma Ganzer, project manager at LaRosa Building Group, makes her debut on the PWC CT board as a director. She is also the recipient of the 2019/2020 PWC CT Rising Star award.
– Jennifer Marks, principal at BL Companies, joins the PWC CT board for her first year as a director. She will continue as an active member of the Awards Committee.
– Ronald Paolillo M. Arch. of DRA Architects, begins his second term as director. He also serves on the PWC CT’s Scholarship Committee.
– Blerina (Bela) Pina, territorial underwriting manager at United Casualty & Surety, joins the board as director for the first time. She volunteers on the chapter’s Communications Committee as well.