Boston – Architectural and interior design firm Margulies Perruzzi (MP) has released a new report on the challenges facing commercial real estate and building design due to COVID-19.
In the spring of 2020, MP surveyed thousands of industry professionals to gain an understanding of the impact that Covid-19 had on the office environment. This report is being continuously updated to share the current thought leadership on the nature of work and how it is evolving.
The report covers topics such as:
- What are the new challenges landlords face?
- What will tenants ask of landlords?
- How much real estate will tenants look for?
- How might amenities change in size?
- What new design concepts can separate you from your competition?
- What are the new technologies to manage space?
The firm’s research is available online and as a downloadable PDF at https://bit.ly/3cL4GVE.