Nashua, NH – DECCO, Inc. recently announced its newest service offering, the Clean Utilities Service Program (CUSP).
DECCO’s new service provides life sciences and research facilities with comprehensive equipment installation, inspection, certification, and preventative maintenance services. DECCO’s cadre of qualified technicians ensures process equipment and utility systems operate at optimal levels, resulting in greater efficiency, safety, and compliance with regulatory standards, according to the firm’s representatives.
These services include:
- Certification of process equipment and validated piping systems per FDA and cGMP Standards performed by professionally trained CUSP auditors.
- Specialized maintenance and facility staff augmentation.
- Elastomer replacement programs.
- Clean for O2 and passivation services.
- Verify existing conditions, maintain as-built drawings, and develop a comprehensive Bill of Materials (BOM) for spare part inventory management.
- Turnover package and documentation review.
“We customize maintenance programs based on our client’s unique production schedule, needs and budget by creating a program based on manufacturer recommendations,” said Adam Lebel, CUSP manager. “This service supports clients in an extended life, preventing unexpected contamination and breakdowns and keeping equipment operation at peak performance.”