Concord, NH – Associated Builders and Contractors NH/VT (ABC NH/VT) hosted a celebration on June 2 recognizing the accomplishments of graduates and participants from the organization’s education and Safety Awards programs. This year’s Future Leaders in Construction (FLiC) and Construction Supervision Certificate recipients were among the largest since the pandemic began.
The ABC Construction Industry Safety Awards Program is designed to recognize commendable safety performance of individual firms. The awards intend to convey ABC’s strong support of safety performance in full recognition of the fact that each firm has the responsibility for execution of safety and to ensure an overall safe workplace. There are several categories, following Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code major groups as well as suppliers.
SIC Code 15, Under 50,000 Personnel Hours
- Sullivan Construction, LLC
- Turnstone Corporation
- Meridian Construction Corporation
SIC Code 15, Under 100,000 Personnel Hours
- Fulcrum Associates
- Eckman Construction Company, Inc.
- Bonnett Page & Stone
SIC Code 15, Under 200,000 Personnel Hours
- North Branch Construction, Inc.
- Lewis Builders Development
SIC Code 15, Over 200,000 Personnel Hours
- ProCon, LLC
SIC Code 15, Over 300,000 Personnel Hours
- Methuen Construction
SIC Code 16, Under 50,000 Personnel Hours
- R.M. Piper, Inc.
SIC Code 16, Under 100,000 Personnel Hours
- St. Pierre, Inc.
- Andrews Construction Co., Inc.
- Leighton A. White, Inc.
SIC Code 16, Over 1M Personnel Hours
- Cianbro Corporation
SIC Code 17, Under 100,000 Personnel Hours
- Rose Steel, Inc.
SIC Code 17, Under 200,000 Personnel Hours
- Damon Insulations Co., Inc.
- Optiline Enterprises, LLC
SIC Code 17, Under 300,000 Personnel Hours
- Control Technologies, Inc.
- Granite State Plumbing & Heating
SIC Code 17, Over 300,000 Personnel Hours
- DECCO Inc.
- Metro Walls
- EnviroVantage, Inc.
- Wallboard Supply Company – USLBM
- Novel Iron Works, Inc.
- LaValley Middleton Building Supply
The ABC STEP Safety Management System is designed to help both large and small contractors evaluate every aspect of their corporate safety and health programs and identify opportunities for improvement.
The companies listed have demonstrated that they have gone above and beyond in all areas of health and safety excellence performance. In addition to their commitment to world-class health and safety at the highest level of the organization, the leadership team is actively engaged in identifying new innovative ways to keep their employees healthy and safe.
Bonnette, Page & Stone Corp.
Fulcrum Associates, Inc.
Structural Associates, Inc.
W.M. Schultz Construction
Johnson & Jordan, Inc.
Methuen Construction Co., Inc.
North Branch Construction
The ABC NH/VT Construction Supervision Certificate program is designed and instructed by construction industry professionals and subject matter experts. Program participants learn how to better plan, organize, communicate, and monitor daily activities. The participants listed successfully completed all 10 courses and were awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Construction Supervision.
2021-2022 Future Leaders in Construction (FLiC) Graduates
From emerging leaders to established professionals, FLiC is designed for anyone who wants to make a positive impact on work and in life, whether in the field or in the office.
The class of 2021-2022:
- Joshua Jacques, Cormack Construction Management
- Chris Spirito, Fulcrum Associates, Inc.
- Brian Cesiro, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Tom Christiana, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Jason Colbeth, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Gabe McGuigan, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Drazen Smith, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Michael Wright, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Eric Knott, Knott’s Land Care LLC
- Trevor Colarusso, North Branch Construction
- Cody Berthiaume, Al Terry Plumbing and Heating
- Bennett Fay, Engelberth Construction
- Kevin Horton, Engelberth Construction
- Todd Brodeur, Fulcrum Associates
- Megan Butcher, Fulcrum Associates
- Kayla Gendreau, Fulcrum Associates
- Kirk Oby, Fulcrum Associates
- Charlie Lanza, Hampstead Area Water Company
- Hannah Lloyd, Hampstead Area Water Company
- Sean Coleman, Interstate Electrical Services
- Frank Fichera, Interstate Electrical Services
- Jim Fisher, Interstate Electrical Services
- Chris Yasika, JDS Flooring
- Kevin Roers, LHR Fire Protection
- Greg Malette, North Branch Construction
- Amanda Savage, North Branch Construction
- Eric Mccrady, Optiline Enterprises
- Martin Roy, Optiline Enterprises
- Wheaton Weathers, Optiline Enterprises
- Nate Rogers, Team Engineering