Farmington, CT – KBE Building Corporation recently announced that its safety director, Adam Peters, was named Construction Safety Professional of the Year by Associated General Contractors of Connecticut (AGC-CT). Another valued KBE employee, Jeff Guilbeault, was selected as a finalist for Construction Supervisor of the Year.
“We see it every day, but when an employee is recognized by industry peers for superior work and commitment to excellence, it really highlights the quality of people we have around here. Adam and Jeff are great examples for all of us, and we’re all very proud of them”, said Mike Kolakowski, President and CEO of KBE Building Corporation.
ACG-CT’s criteria for the awards include:
- · A high level of leadership;
- · An understanding of construction principles and theory;
- · A record of professional and personal accomplishment;
- · A high skill level, developed through education and job experience;
- · The experience, discipline and focus to bring good judgment and skill together in various types of construction projects; and
- · An adherence to fair and responsible business practices.