Chicago – The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) announced its 2022–23 board of directors.
The board consists of:
- President: David Horos, P.E., S.E., LEED® AP, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Vice President: Ryan Kersting, S.E., Buehler Engineering, Inc.
- Secretary: Jami Lorenz, S.E., DCI Engineers
- Treasurer: Christopher Cerino, P.E., STV, Inc.
- Director: Sarah Appleton, P.E., S.E., Wallace Design Collective
- Director: Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E., JVA, Inc.
- Director: Ken O’Dell, S.E., MHP, Inc. Structural Engineer
- Director: Brian Petruzzi, P.E., Meta
- Past President: Ed Quesenberry, P.E., S.E., Equilibrium Engineers LLC
“The NCSEA Board of Directors provides important leadership for the industry,” said NCSEA Executive Director Alfred Spada. “The 2022–23 Board will continue to build upon past successes and strategize and prioritize the organization’s initiatives for the betterment of the structural engineering industry.”