Washington – Eight real estate industry leaders have recently joined the Americas Executive Committee (AEC) of the Urban Land Institute ULI.
The number of senior real estate professionals serving on the committee has expanded to 20 with eight new members being added to the roster. They include:
- Michael Banner, president and chief executive officer, Los Angeles LDC, Inc., Inglewood, Calif., and chair of ULI Los Angeles Market Place;
- Michael Collins, managing director, JE Dunn Capital Partners, Kansas City, Mo., and chair of ULI Kansas City;
- Fernando Costa, assistant city manager, City of Fort Worth, Texas;
- Lisa Y. Gordon, president and CEO, Atlanta Habitat for Humanity, Atlanta, and chair of the ULI Atlanta Advisory Board;
- Linda J. Isaacson; managing director, global head of innovation and technology, Ferguson Partners, New York City;
- Matthew Kelly, CEO, JBG SMITH Properties, Chevy Chase, Md;
- Greg T. West, CEO, ZOM Living, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; and
- Kavindi Wickremage, managing director, Bain Capital, Boston.
“I am delighted and honored that these prominent industry leaders have accepted positions on our Americas Executive Committee,” said ULI Americas chairman, Jonathan H. Brinsden, chief executive officer, Midway, Houston. “Over the next two years, the Americas Executive Committee we will be focusing on how ULI can take a greater leadership role in tackling racial inequity and systematic racism in our industry and our communities. I look forward to working with all of our member leaders to accomplish impactful and lasting change.”
The AEC provides guidance on the strategic direction of ULI’s program throughout the Americas region, which serves nearly 40,000 members throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America and South America.
ULI is a global membership organization dedicated to providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.