Concord, NH – On Oct. 26, Associated Builders and Contractors of New Hampshire/Vermont (ABC NH/VT) awarded 11 construction companies Excellence in Construction (EiC) awards for exemplary work on 15 commercial construction projects completed throughout New England. The EiC awards program honors contractors for world-class, safe, and innovative construction projects.
“For more than three decades, ABC NH/VT has honored award-winning construction projects like these because the team’s work exemplifies excellence in our industry,” said Josh Reap, president and CEO of ABC NH/VT. “The 2023 Excellence in Construction honorees set the standard in safety, quality and innovation.”
The EiC awards honor every member of the construction team, including the contractor, owner, architect and engineer. The winning projects are selected from entries across New Hampshire and Vermont and are judged on complexity, attractiveness, unique challenges overcome, completion time, workmanship, innovation, safety and cost. A panel of industry experts served as the competition’s judges.
North Branch Construction received the 2023 Chairman Award for its outstanding work on the SIG Sauer Experience Center in Epping, N.H., a one-of-kind facility offering an opportunity for a hands-on, immersive experience with the SIG SAUER brand. The Chairman’s Award recognizes one project that stands out from the rest. The winning job embodies the industry’s idealized qualities of teamwork, quality, professionalism, and commitment to safety for the betterment of the community.
- Charters Brothers Construction, LLC, University of New Hampshire – College Road Utility Upgrades
- DECCO, Inc, Project Atlas
- DEW Construction, Maplewood Nursing Home
- Fulcrum Associates, BAE-MNH 30/31 Renovation
- Metro Walls, Salem Heights
- North Branch Construction, SIG Experience Center
- ReArch Company, Winooski School District Additions & Renovations
- Eckman Construction, NH Eye Associates Medical Office Building
- Eckman Construction, VA Medical Center Clinical Services Project
- Longchamps Electric, Merrimack College: Collegiate Church Renovations
- Metro Walls, Southbridge Mills
- North Branch Construction, Summit on Juniper
- PROCON, Merrimack College – Student Union and Collegiate Church of Christ the Teacher
- Sullivan Construction LLC, Wire Belt