East Hartford, CT – The Construction Institute announced speakers for its 2020 AEC Leadership Conference – A Virtual Event that will held on Nov. 12. The all day conference is open to the public.
The speakers include:
· Nancy Alexander, principal, Lumenance Consulting LLC
· Anastasia Barnes, publisher, High-Profile
· Ben Callaghan, associate partner, FATHOM
· Rohan Freeman, president and CEO, Freeman Companies
· Anna Greenwald, founder/CEO, On the Goga
· Hugh Hochberg, principal, The Coxe Group Inc
· Carol L. Kardas, founding partner, KardasLarson, LLC
· Kelly McDonald, marketing and advertising specialist, McDonald Marketing
· Michael McKelvy, president and CEO, Gilbane Building Company
· Adrienne Nelson, associate, Pickard Chilton
· Louis Pepe, partner, McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
· Matt Reiniger, associate partner, FATHOM
Different types and generations of leaders from diverse professions within the design and construction industry will collaborate during the AEC Leadership Conference to learn about themselves, their colleagues, and how to lead during times of change, disruption, and uncertainty.
Attendees of the virtual event will have interactive opportunities to develop their own skills and careers while shaping and moving the professions and the industry forward.