National – WalletHub recently released its report on the States Slowing Down the Most During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In order to find out which states are slowing down most during the COVID-19 pandemic, WalletHub used Google data to compare the 50 states across six key metrics. Each metric measures the percentage point increase or decrease in visits to various types of places due to coronavirus. Below are highlights from the report.
Slowdown Due to COVID-19 in Massachusetts (1=Most Slowed, 25=Avg.):
- 7th – Retail & Recreation Mobility Changes
- 11th – Grocery & Pharmacy Mobility Changes
- 5th – Transit Stations Mobility Changes
- 6th – Workplaces Mobility Changes
- 5th – Residential Mobility Changes
For the full report, visit: