East Hartford, CT – The Construction Institute announced the speakers for its 2021 AEC Leadership Conference – Discovery, Diversity, and Disruption: The Pathway to Your Leadership Growth. The virtual event takes place on the mornings of Nov. 10 and 12, and is open to the public.
The speakers include:
- Pascale Sablan, Beyond the Built Environment LLC & Adjaye Associates
- Ross Thornley, AQai – Adaptability Assessments & Coaching
- Yvonne Alston, Indelible Impressions Consulting, LLC
- Paolo Campos, Patriquin Architects
- Alondra de Leon, Consigli Construction Company
- Ellen Feldman Ornato, The Bolder Company
- David Ferris, Antinozzi Associates
- Max Hartman, Gilbane Building Company
- Karen Hinds, Workplace Success Group
- Devon O’Nalty, AVANGRID
- Aurora Perreault, University of Hartford
- Raabia Shafi, Raabia Shafi Consulting
- Kristen Smitherman-Voltaire, Turner Construction Company
- Joe Visgaitis, Gilbane Building Company
- Alicia Washington, HRP Associates, Inc.
The Construction Institute’s 4th Annual AEC Leadership Conference will provide information on how to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion and adapt to disruption. The program includes two keynotes, five breakout sessions, an expert panel discussion, and two focused workshops. Click here for more information.