Boston – SMPS Boston has announced its new board of directors for the upcoming year.
The new board includes 12 members, all of whom represent and help the organization in meeting its mission of being the primary resource for education, team building, and strategic and marketing information for SMPS members and others involved in the built environment. The new board members are:
- Pia Cardinali, CPSM – president, marketing manager | CRJA -IBI Group.
- Valerie Puchades, CPSM – vice president/president-elect marketing director | BH+A.
- Sarah Hotchkiss – past president marketing and business development strategist | Commodore Builders.
- Suzanne King, CPSM – secretary marketing manager | Mass Electric Construction Co.
- Karen Wilson – treasurer senior marketing coordinator | Sanborn Head & Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Tulipani, PMP – director of special events senior marketing specialist | SGH.
- Elena Lelchuk – director of communications marketing and public relations manager | Commodore Builders.
- Hilary Nieukirk, CPSM – director of CPSM certification marketing manager | Shawmut Design & Construction.
- Alexandra Saccone – director of education graphic designer | National Development.
- Nicole Buxton – director of membership senior marketing manager | Bond.
- Jessica Darling – director of outreach marketing coordinator | Stantec.
- Michele Blair – director of programs marketing director | Chapman Construction/Design.
The Board has dedicated this program year to the theme of Elevate in the spirit of goal setting and self-improvement., challenging member to participate in SMPS in new and different ways this year.
SMPS Boston, a volunteer organization for marketing professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) industries, is one of the largest and most active chapters in the Society for Marketing Professional Services.
This year marks the chapter’s 36th year. The organization has over 25 programs to unveil in the upcoming year and special events to commemorate its 36 years of service. The 2017-18 Board of Directors is represented by the following impressive roster of A/E/C marketing and business development professionals.