Hartford, CT – The Professional Women in Construction Connecticut Chapter (PWC CT) returns for its first in-person event on April 5 where it will award five recipients with professional achievement awards for their contributions to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) industry.
The Bioscience Issues & Impacts program is sure to draw a crowd of attendees showing their support for the award winners, and to hear from the stellar presentation panel of Bioscience leaders.
- Ashley Sullivan, PE, president at O’Reilly, Talbot & Okun Assoc. (OTO) will be honored with the Women of Achievement Award. She has over 20 years of experience in the A/E/C Industry, providing knowledge in geotechnical and environmental engineering.
- Kanu Maheshwari, project manager, Babbidge Construction, will receive the Rising Star Award.
- Alexis Hoff, AIA, NOMA, architect, Amenta Emma Architects, will receive the Rising Star Award.
- The Excellence in Mentoring Award will be given to Pedro Martinez, EIT, project engineer for BL Companies for his work in mentoring young civil engineers within the A/E/C industry.
- Nichole D. Peterson, director of marketing, Flow Tech, Inc. will be honored as Volunteer of the Year for her volunteerism and support of the chapter.
Following the awards ceremony, a panel will enlighten the audience about how the Bioscience industry is on the upswing. Attend this event to learn more from individuals who are Movers and Shakers in this high growth sector!