Hooksett, NH – PROCON has been recognized by Business NH Magazine as a top employer in New Hampshire, ranking the architectural, engineering and construction management firm in the top three companies to work for in 2022.
“It speaks to the high-engagement culture PROCON has developed that the firm is among the top three Best Companies to Work For in this competitive field,” said Matt Mowry, co-publisher and executive editor of Business NH Magazine. “PROCON is to be commended for setting a high bar for what it means to be an employer of choice in New Hampshire.”
In recognizing PROCON as a top employer, Business NH Magazine highlighted the proactive efforts of the company to create a positive, healthy and fulfilling work environment including:
- All team members receive “Phantom stock” which can be worth six figures upon retirement.
- Excellent work life balance with most employees home for dinner with their families every night.
- On milestone work anniversaries, employees are personally recognized by management, even when they are on job sites.
- PROCON rolled out an anonymous suggestion box to encourage employees to submit ideas and suggestions resulting in increased mileage reimbursements, the addition of a floating holiday, and a new work-from-home policy.
- Partnering with a local gym to offer a 13-week HealthyCare program for employees.
- PROCON owners invested in LeanBox and Bevi to offer 24/7 employee access to fresh food, snacks and hot and cold beverages.
“We are honored to, once again, be recognized as one of the best places to work in New Hampshire,” said John Stebbins, managing director of PROCON. “We are proud of this accomplishment but even more proud of our employees who do an incredible job serving our customers and have contributed their ideas and suggestions for making PROCON an even better company to work for. Our collaborative work environment empowers all employees to contribute to the success of our projects and to see the impacts of their work.”
PROCON was highlighted for its commitment to employees in the September issue of Business NH Magazine.
For 25 years, Business NH Magazine has acknowledged businesses that go out of their way to create engaging workplaces and understand that fulfilled employees are more productive. This year’s competition attracted a record number of applicants from across New Hampshire.