Hudson, MA – Calare Properties (Calare) recently announced today Lauren Plant, Investor Relations at Calare, has been named a 2015 “Woman of FIRE” by Banker and Tradesman. The 5th Annual Women of FIRE award recognizes the best and brightest women in the local Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate sectors.
“We received many exceptional nominations for this year’s Women of FIRE, but I am pleased to announce that our search has finally reached a conclusion,” said Timothy M. Warren Jr., CEO of The Warren Group, Publisher of Banker & Tradesman. “We have narrowed it down to a deserving group of women who are rising to the top of this industry and achieving excellence on a day-to-day basis. They are pioneers, philanthropists, and innovators, and their powerful influence is being felt on the keystone sectors of the U.S. economy.”
Since joining Calare, Plant has been dedicated to furthering the growth of the company, focusing on integrating finance, communication, marketing, and law compliance together to enable the most effective coordination between her team, its investors, and partners. In an effort to empower other women interested in the real estate and investment fields to not shy away, Plant leads Calare’s Diversity Initiatives with a determination to attract additional women to the firm’s workforce, as well as the real estate investment industry as a whole.
“I am truly honored to be recognized by Banker and Tradesman amongst this prestigious group of industry-leading women,” commented Plant. “Recognitions like these are important in diversifying what many see as a predominately male-dominated industry. I am dedicated to encouraging aspiring women in the real estate field to further their passion and careers. I look forward to Calare’s continued growth and am proud to play an integral role in the firm’s success.”
The following 15 women were named this year’s Women of FIRE:
- Tina Bacci,Principal and Director of Research, Real Estate Sales Integration Solutions
- Leslie Bos,Real Estate Director, Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Margaret Briggs,Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Audra Dainora,Principal, Ardent Design LLC
- Jordanna Ferreira,Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, The Davis Companies
- Dena Hall,Western Mass Regional President, Chief Marketing Officer & President, United Bank Foundation Massachusetts
- Teresa Hassara,Executive Vice President and Head of Institutional Business, TIAA-CREF
- Jeannette Lanza,President, H.J. Knight International
- Jennifer Malboeuf Crampton,Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager – Community Lending & Investment, Wells Fargo
- Karen Marryat,Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Blue Hills Bank
- Nancy Ann McCafferty,Senior Loan Officer, Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- Margery Piercey,Member, Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Lauren Plant,Investor Relations, Calare Properties
- Paula Savard,President, Aberman and Associates
- Ellen Tan,CEO, Commonwealth Land Trust