National – Athenium Analytics, a company specializing in risk analysis and business intelligence solutions, released the first comprehensive weather risk-management dashboard tailored for the construction industry.
The software-as-a-service platform, GaugeConstruction, is being released nationwide after a year of development with the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC).
GaugeConstruction delivers short-term, long-term and post-event weather insights and analytics, with optimized configurability to track every project’s critical path. Features of GaugeConstruction include:
- Weekly breakdowns of each construction phase’s distinct risk profile, based on geography and historical weather.
- An estimate of lost weather days based on historical data and user-determined thresholds.
- Proprietary weather models to generate configurable seven-day forecast alerts for hail, rainfall, freezing rain, snowfall, wind gusts, cold, heat and heat index.
- Machine-learned, super-ensemble hurricane forecasts providing 10-day track and wind predictions.
- Hyper-local verification of weather severity down to the project-level with configurable notifications for different projects, phases, weather perils and thresholds.
GaugeConstruction is launching at the AGC Surety Bonding & Construction Risk Management conference, and the dashboard will be offered at a discount for AGC members.