Lynn, MA – The Procopio Companies announced that the Caldwell, a 10-story high-rise in Lynn, Mass. was recently awarded the ENR New England’s Best Regional Projects Mixed-Use category.
The Procopio Companies designed Caldwell to promote the highest level of environmental accountability in the community. Caldwell is the sole LEED Platinum Certified, pending, building in Lynn and is the largest LEED-Homes Platinum pending project in New England. All 10 stories of Caldwell started as poured concrete and steel, and all wood products are carefully sourced wood that’s non-tropical, reclaimed, or certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
The Procopio Companies worked with the city and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on this project to ensure that the development of Caldwell enhanced the community by providing support and jobs to local workers.
Project team includes
- Developer – The Procopio Companies
- Architect – DMS Design
- Interior Designer – Cube 3
- Landscape Architect/Designer – MDLA
- Photographer – Matt Surette
- Leasing Team – Greystar
- Municipality – City of Lynn
- Engineer – Engineering Alliance
- Structural Engineer – Abel Consulting Engineers
- Sustainability Consultant – New Ecology