Salem, MA – Jones Architecture, which is celebrating ten years of providing its service-based design for dozens of the region’s higher education institutions, has a number of projects that are near completion.
- Boston College, O’Neill Library – a fifth floor renovation to create light-filled collaborative study area for students.
- Northeastern University Innovation Campus, 3,900gsf Internet of Things Lab – part of a recently renovated core and shell building that serves as a hub for research and entrepreneurship.
- Cape Cod Community College – a recently completed, $2.3 million site accessibility improvement, and accessibility assessment in buildings that is currently underway.
- Quinsigamond Community College, classroom and auditorium building – building study and schematic design for a $7.4 million renovation and additions.
- Dartmouth College, Fairchild Hall renovations – schematic design.
Embarking on its second decade, Jones Architecture has grown into a diverse team of 22 creative professionals serving clients across New England.
Founder Rick Jones says, “We have completed projects as large as $45 million and as small as $50,000, and with each one our belief that the best design hinges on attentive service grows stronger.”