SMPS NNE: 2021 STATE OF THE HEALTHCARE MARKET
May 14 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In responding to the COVID-19 crisis, hospitals and healthcare providers across the world have faced unprecedented challenges as they continue to provide care while also keeping patients safe. Many have started to adapt their facilities to fit into the post-Covid world and their operations to prepare for the distribution of the pending vaccine. Others have had to consolidate to withstand a downturn in the economy. Don’t miss this important panel discussion about the state of the healthcare industry and how A/E/C partners can help weather the storm.
- Alison Brisson, CHFM, SASHE, Director of Facilities, Concord Hospital
- Rob Corson, Senior Architect, SMRT
- Tim Doak, Assistant Vice President – Facilities, Planning, Design & Construction, Northern Light Health
- Dominic Gagnon, Vice President of Facilities, Maine Medical Center
- Anne Crowe Kroger, FSMPS, MBA, President, Kroger Grant Consultants