- This event has passed.
SMPS CT: Virtual Short List Interviewing – From Surviving to Thriving
June 10 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
WEBINAR: VIRTUAL SHORT LIST INTERVIEWING – FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING
The current world’s circumstance has forced us to transition from in-person meetings and presentations to virtual formats, and short list interviewing is no exception. Many firms have struggled to make this transition smoothly or effectively. Although the goal remains the same for virtual short list interviews, a firm’s approach to a virtual/video interview should be different than a traditional one. This 60-minute, free webinar will provide a roadmap to help your firm transition from just surviving the short list interview to thirving!
- Tips and tricks to set the stage – lighting, camera, interview attire, etc.
- Test the technology – developing “Plan B.”
- Guidelines for team prep.
- Best practices to keep your audience engaged.
- Tactics to keep your focus.
- Create smooth speaker/topic transitions.
- Ideas for virtual leave-behinds.
- Learn from the good, the bad and the ugly.
* This webinar’s focus will be short list interviews, however the best practices covered are applicable for any virtual presentation.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Anyone interested in bettering their virtual presenting skills and/or helping others refine their own skills
- Marketers responsible for interview prep and/or presenting
- Business Development professionals involved in interview prep and/or presenting
- Technical professionals responsible for interview prep and/or presenting