- This event has passed.
SMPS CT: LinkedIn Company Page Management
February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Over 50 million organizations use LinkedIn to display their brand, attract talent, and impress buyers. Your company page links to your team’s profiles and has the power to influence and create impressions beyond the follower base. In this interactive session, you will learn about the free version of LinkedIn Pages including:
- Types of pages, positioning, and benefits
- Best Practices: How to create, manage, and grow your page
- Latest and greatest feature updates
About the Speaker
Sandra Long | Post Road Consulting
Sandra Long is a LinkedIn expert, consultant, author, and speaker. Her best-selling book is LinkedIn for Personal Branding, The Ultimate Guide. Sandra presented the first-ever TEDx talk about LinkedIn in 2019. The 11-minute speech is called LinkedIn Community: A Super Power Hiding in Plain Sight and is available on YouTube. Sandra and her company Post Road Consulting focus 100% on LinkedIn education and thought leadership.
Location: The comfort of your home, office or mobile device.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): This program is eligible for 1 SMPS CEU credit under Domain 3: Client and Business Development.
Registration: Register by February 23, 2021, 5:00 PM EST. Registrants will receive an access link in the bottom section of their registration confirmation email and via email the morning of the program.
- If registering after 5 PM on 02/23/2021 please email [email protected].
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- No shows are responsible for payment in full.
- Unauthorized sharing of the program’s access link may result in higher registration costs.