- This event has passed.
MASS.ALA: Infection Control Audit Panel Discussion
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar will feature representatives from five different companies that perform infection control audits for the assisted living industry.
Topics to be addressed are:
- Why an assisted living residence would want to have an infection control audit
- The tangible benefits to having an audit
- How an assisted living residence can prepare for an audit
- What to expect during the audit
- Examples of the best ways to mitigate infection in the assisted living setting
- How to make the best use of information gleaned from an audit
- Suggestions for engaging staff in the audit and in following through on recommendations
- Case studies/findings from actual infection control audits performed in the assisted living setting