CI: Women Who Build Summit
January 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Take part in 7 individual sessions, leading up to the 2021 Women Who Build Summit.
Take part in a virtual tasting* led by a certified sommelier from a female-owned wine bar! Learn about wine and toast to your success in 2021. Engage in a round table discussion with the Women Who Build Summit planning committee as you Identify and set goals for yourself and kick start the new year.
The 2021 Women Who Build Summit planning committee includes:
- Carolina Cudemus, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Andrea Baker, CannonDesign
- Denise Berger, AECOM
- Kathy Cowles, KC Architects
- Zoraida Ferguson, Pratt & Whitney
- Caroline Fitzgerald, RMF Engineering
- Petina Killainy, Arcadis
- Anamaria Popescu, Berkeley Research Group
- Dawn Tofil-Monde, Red Thread
We have arranged for Stem Wine Bar, of Portland, Oregon, to provide wine to those who want to participate in the wine tasting. Learn more about this female-owned business!
* You must add the wine sampler to your session registration and the wine sampler must be purchased by 12:00pm on Tuesday, January 12 to ensure delivery of the wine by the event date. The price for the wine is $65 (includes shipping) and must be signed for by someone over the age of 21 when delivered. Please note that the wine sampler can not be shipped to the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Oklahoma, or South Carolina.