CI: Emerging Trends – 2021 Fairfield County Owners Forum
May 13 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
The Institute is honored to announce the speakers for “Emerging Trends,” a 2021 Fairfield County Owners Forum event, a 2-hour virtual event scheduled for May 13, 2021:
- Frederick Treyz, Moderator, CEO and Chief Economist, Regional Economic Models, Inc. (REMI)
- Robert Christoph, Jr., President, RCI Group
- Joe DeLong, Executive Director and CEO, Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- Peter Denious, President and CEO, AdvanceCT
- David Kooris, President, Stamford Downtown
Join our panelists to learn about new trends emerging post-COVID that will impact the state of Connecticut, the region, and the construction industry. The program is open to the public.
The Construction Institute is a nonprofit organization of diverse AEC industry professionals dedicated to creating a learning and dynamic industry landscape. To learn more about the Institute and to register for the program go to construction.org.