East Hartford, CT – The Construction Institute announced the speakers for its 2022 AEC Leadership Conference. The event will take place on Nov. 10 at the UConn Campus in Storrs, and is open to the public.
Now in its seventh year, The Construction Institute’s AEC Leadership Conference is a chance for industry professionals and leaders-in-training to exchange hard-won leadership advice and insights while cultivating long-term relationships. This year’s conference will bring experts and attendees together to talk about specific aspects of company culture that align employee success with company success.
This year’s speakers:
• Angela Cahill, QA+M Architecture
• Anders Carlton, Fuss & O’Neil
• Laura Crosskey, Crosskey Architects
• Beth Dupont, O&G Industries
• George Fink, Berkeley Research Group
• Brittany Galko, CohnReznick
• Marla Gerein, Nexxi
• Hilary Loudon, Nexxi
• Rhonia Moreau, Gilbane Building Company
• Jesse Odell, Resource Options
• Leesa Schipani, KardasLarson
• Tom Walsh, A.P. Construction Company
To register for the program, visit construction.org.