- Gary Flocco, partner, Corvus Capital Partners
- Clayton Fowler, chairman, CEO and principal, Spinnaker Real Estate Partners
- R. David Genovese, founder, Baywater Properties
- Matt Seebeck, CSM, senior general manager, Brookfield Properties Retail
- Representative from State of Connecticut’s Office of School Construction Grants & Review
The panel of owners and developers will discuss their current and future projects reusing existing spaces and revamping existing buildings to revitalize communities.
Each year the Construction Institute hosts an exploration of present-day issues among a diverse group of owners and developers, bringing their perspectives to leaders in the architectural, engineering, construction and facilities operations (AEC/O) industries. The focus of this year’s program is Creative Adaptation, Innovative Development – an exploration of the way owners and developers are reusing spaces and revamping existing buildings to revitalize communities.
This year’s program will be held on Thursday, March 26 at the Norwalk Inn & Conference Center in Norwalk, from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. Members of the public interested in today’s built environment are invited to register.