East Hartford, CT – The Construction Institute announced panelists for its 2021 Pathway to the Women Who Build panel discussion, “Straight Talk From a Powerhouse Panel.”
The event will take place on April 22 and is open to the public. The event includes individual sessions on a variety of topics that “engage the mind, strengthen the body, and allow attendees to have some fun along the way.”
The panelists for the event are:
- Tracy Brower, moderator, principal at Applied Research + Consulting, Steelcase;
- Luciana Burdi, director of capital programs and environmental affairs at the Mass. Port Authority;
- Joy Clark, VP, partner at Leggat McCall Properties;
- Olivia Gardner, virtual design & construction manager at Bond Brothers; and
- Sonia Richards, director of capital projects at MIT.
The Construction Institute is a nonprofit organization of diverse AEC professionals dedicated to creating a learning and dynamic industry landscape.
To register for the program, visit construction.org.