Bloomfield, CT – BVH Integrated Services, P.C., announced several promotions as part of its strategic business planning and growth initiatives.
• Steven G. Haines, associate principal, chief technology officer
• Felix D. Zayas, RCDD, TLT, DCDC, NTS, CTS, associate principal, manager of technology services
• Michael Palleschi, senior project manager
• Daniel M. Caporizzo, P.E., project manager
• Craig Parker, P.E., project manager
• Dylan Parr, P.E., senior civil engineer
• Ashley Patrylak, P.E., senior civil engineer
• Gregory Brousseau, P.E., senior mechanical engineer
• Katelyn Dobrowolski, marketing coordinator
“We look forward to working with our newly-promoted team in their new positions to successfully carry out our mission to design and commission projects that provide performance-driven environments to our clients,” said Karl F. Frey, CEO of BVH.