Boston – The Bulfinch Companies, Inc. announced a number of key promotions that it says reflect the development and growth of Bulfinch’s team as well as the firm’s continued commitment to excellence across its life science, medical office, office and industrial portfolio.
- Robert Brierley, SVP, Director of Property Management
- Jessica Aylward, VP, Senior Controller
- Hayley Copp, AVP, Controller
- Elyse Kelley, AVP, Senior Human Resources Manager
- Christopher Butler, Senior Associate, Assistant Controller
- Christina Page, Senior Associate, Marketing Manager
- Hannah Jacobs, Senior Analyst, Investments
- Kate O’Connor, Senior Analyst, Investments
- Griffin Scott, Associate, Senior Property Accountant
- Tori Donovan, Associate, Assistant Property Manager
“These individuals have driven our firm to greater success through their contributions, and we will rely upon their expertise as we look to the future,” said Pamela G. Yang, COO of Bulfinch. “Their dedicated efforts have been instrumental in our ability to strategically expand, acquire and develop assets in core markets, all while maintaining a commitment to our values and mission to Discover + Deliver.”
The firm has seen meaningful team growth during the past several years. Of the ten individuals promoted, 70% are women, demonstrating the firm’s continued commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE+I) within the commercial real estate industry. In 2021, Bulfinch signed the CREW CEO Pledge for Action, which seeks to advance women, holding the industry accountable for implementing initiatives that support diversity, equity and inclusion, and measuring and evaluating progress. Now in 2023, Bulfinch has also signed Boston Women’s Workforce Council’s 100% Talent Compact, a pledge to help remove visible and invisible barriers to women’s advancement in the industry.