Washington – Building Talent Foundation (BTF) recently honored its 2022 Industry Champions for their above-and-beyond commitment, contribution, and collaboration in building a sustainable workforce in residential construction.
“Through the support of the Leading Builders of America and our Industry Champions, BTF is able to implement solutions to the critical talent shortage in residential construction,” BTF CEO Branka Minic said. “They are partners in our mission and share our vision for a sustainable workforce in our sector.”
Building Talent Foundation’s 2022 Industry Champions:
- Builders FirstSource, a supplier of structural building products, value-added components and services to the professional market for new residential construction and repair and remodeling.
- Carrier, a global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions.
- Daikin, specializing in air conditioning, with HVAC&R, fluorochemical, and filtration products.
- International Code Council, a source of model codes and standards and building safety solutions that include product evaluation, accreditation, technology, training, and certification.
- Kohler, specializing in the design, innovation and manufacture of kitchen and bath products; luxury cabinetry, tile and lighting; engines, generators, and clean energy solutions.
- Resideo, a manufacturer and distributor of technology-driven products and solutions that provide comfort, security, energy efficiency and control to customers worldwide.
- Sherwin-Williams, specializing in the manufacture, development, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers.
- Simpson Strong-Tie, a supplier of structural building products.
“Each of these organizations believes in the importance of BTF’s mission and have been excellent allies in executing our strategy,” said Minic. “The only path to effectively address workforce challenges is with industry-wide support and collaboration. These organizations are models of that collaboration, which is why we are recognizing them today.”