Submitted by Beals and Thomas, Inc.
From hopeful beginnings in 1984 in the basement of one of its founders, to offices in Southborough, Plymouth, and Boston, B+T is proud to celebrate 35 years of growth and advancement in the field of environmental consulting and design.
This milestone for the company marks over three decades of facilitating successful project outcomes and creating lasting client, industry, and regulatory relationships with current landmark projects such as Cambridge Crossing and the redevelopment of Suffolk Downs.
- Multidisciplinary: civil engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, land use planning and permitting, and environmental (ecological) services
- Notable staff longevity: 16% of employees have been at the firm for 30 or more years, and nearly 25% have been employed at B+T for longer than 10 years
- Over 3,000 projects, including:
- Thousands of residential units
- Tens of millions of square feet of office/R&D/lab/commercial space
- Miles of roadways and infrastructure
- Hundreds of megawatts of solar energy, including numerous canopy solar projects
The firm attributes its success to the drive and care it has for each of its projects, using the expertise of its staff to achieve the vision of its clients.
Making client goals a reality could not be possible without B+T’s team. In recognition of their accomplishments, several members have been recently promoted to associate: Kirk Aubuchont, PLS, and Mark Benson, PLS, senior land surveyors; Elizabeth Clark, PE, ENV SP, SITE AP, senior civil engineer; and Sarah Stearns, PWS, senior environmental specialist.
The firm also congratulates Robert Weidknecht, RLA, LEED AP, landscape architect and a senior associate, on his upcoming retirement after 34 years of dedicated service.