Worcester, MA – LPA| Architects announced that it expanded its board of directors to include Christina Bazelmans, Sean Brennan, Peter Caruso Jr., Christopher Lee, and Michael Oldakowski. They join current board principals Katie Crockett, Eric Moore, Rick Lamoureux, and Rob Para Jr. as shareholders and associate principals.
Crockett said, “The new directors have all had key roles in some of our most prominent recent projects. They have diverse skill sets that reflect well on our firm’s core values and long-term legacy. We welcome them to our board and look forward to their continued contributions to the firm.”
With the title of associate principal each of the new directors will continue with their primary roles in project development. Additionally, they will take on elevated responsibilities for specific practice sectors:
- Bazelmans will spearhead programming and sustainability initiatives.
- Brennan will have an increased role in business development and marketing efforts.
- Caruso will focus on project management and mentorship approaches.
- Lee will expand his role in design and digital technology.
- Oldakowski will further develop envelope technology directions.