Palo Alto, CA – Core, a web and mobile construction management system created to support the global construction workforce, announced the launch of the Crews by Core App for foremen. This new app combines task and crew management in one place which saves time and is available on both iPhone and Android devices.
Since the new year, the app has been adopted by more than 500 construction companies across the U.S. Workers cite the app’s ease of use, ability to share tasks with subcontractors and teams along with features such as real-time status updates, daily progress reports, punch lists, and messaging.
Some other features include:
- Quick and easy to download/set-up feature: Foremen create team/company, crews receive invites and assignments to begin collaboration:
- Assign, track and report on tasks and progress in real-time
- Chat and collaborate with field, office, subs and vendors even if they don’t have the app
- Share punch lists, status and job photos with your whole crew
- Create automated daily reports
- Track progress and workload of the whole crew in real-time
- Get alerts if your crew is blocked
- Manage across multiple projects
- “My Tasks” for crew members show only things they need to work on making it simple for each worker to track and update
- Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese