Providence, RI – The American Council of Engineering Companies of Rhode Island (ACEC-RI) announced that the following new officers and directors have been elected for the coming year.
- Dorothy S. Davison, executive director, ACEC-RI
- Jeff Lewis, P.E, president, Garofalo Associates
- Todd Ravanelle, P.E., vice president, Gordon Archibald Associates
- Joe Wanat, P.E., treasurer, VHB
- Robert Smith, P.E., secretary, McMahon Associates
- Kenneth DeCosta, P.E., national director, Pare Corporation
- Brendan Ennis, P.E., CDM-SMITH
- Walter Heller, P.E., Stantec
- Nicole Iannuzzi, P.E., BETA Group
- Rachel McQuillen, P.E., CHA
- Thomas Pechillo, P.E., BL Companies
- Louis Ragozzino, P.E., Wright-Pierce
- Patty Steere, P.E., past president, Steere Engineering, Inc.
- Robert Wright, P.E., AECOM
ACEC-RI, established in 2016, is a member organization of the national American Council of Engineering Companies, based in Washington, D.C.