Newport, RI – The 2018 ACEC/RI annual meeting was held recently at the O’Club (Navy Officers Club) in Newport. The meeting included the election of new officers and directors for the coming year.
• Marcel A. Valois, executive director (ACEC/RI)
• Kenneth DeCosta, PE, national director (Pare Corporation)
• John Shevlin, PE, honorary past president (Pare Corporation)
• Joseph D’Alesio, PE, president (BETA Group Inc.)
• Patty Steere, PE, vice president (Steere Engineering, Inc.)
• Todd Ravenelle, PE, treasurer (Gordon R. Archibald, Inc.)
• Jeff Lewis, PE, secretary (Garofalo & Associates)
• Joseph Wanat, PE, PTOE, (VHB)
• Steven Cabral, PE, (Crossman Engineering)
• Kazem Farhoumand, PE, (Prime AE Group, Inc.)
• Brendan Ennis, PE (CDM-SMITH)
• Robert Smith, PE (McMahon Associates)
• Robert Wright, PE (AECOM)
ACEC/RI, established in 2016, is a member organization of the national American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) based in Washington, D.C., which represents more than 600,000 engineers, architects, land surveyors, and other specialists as the voice of the engineering industry through government advocacy, political action, and business education.