Concord, NH – The Associated Builders and Contractors NH/VT Chapter’s Young Professionals Group (ABC YPG) Leadership Committee has elected its 2020 officers and directors.
In her fourth year on the Leadership Committee, Katie Lopes Dillon will now serve as chair of the group. Dillon is the project coordinator at Nobis Group, an engineering and environmental services firm based out of Concord.
Serving as officers are Vice Chair and Director of Events Nina Ann Timney, interim controller at Jeremy Hiltz Excavating; Treasurer Michael Finnegan, advisor at Granite Financial Partners; and Secretary and Director of Outreach Heather Prescott, commercial account manager at Cross Insurance. Michelle Trodella, senior manager of project administration at Methuen Construction, will continue in her second year as director of education.
Members of the 2020 ABC YPG Leadership Committee are:
- Katie Lopes Dillon, chairwoman – Nobis Group, Concord
- Nina Ann Timney, vice chairwoman and director of events – Jeremy Hiltz Excavating, Inc., Bristol
- Michael Finnegan, treasurer – Granite Financial Partners, Milford
- Heather Prescott, secretary and director of outreach – Cross Insurance, Manchester
- Michelle Trodella, director of education – Methuen Construction Company, Inc., Plaistow
- Matthew Burrows, Esq. – Gallagher, Callahan, & Gartrell, Concord
- Christopher Fredette – Longchamp Electric, Inc., Manchester
- Steven Mullins – Longchamp Electric, Inc., Manchester
- Rick Baron, Legacy Plumbing Plus, Bradford
- Tyler Halstead – The Rowley Agency, Concord
- Hilary Holmes Rheaume – Bernstein Shur, Manchester
- Gregory Racine – People’s United Bank, Portsmouth
- Jordan Winsor – Resource Options, Inc., Londonderry